PrairieUU Congregational Meeting
The Board of Trustees and Committee on Shared Ministry invite you to the virtual Winter Congregational Meeting on January 31, 2021, after Service from 11:45 am to 1:15 pm on Google Meet. (See PrairieUU Calendar)
- Call to Order and Welcome: Vivian Littlefield, President
- Establish a Quorum: Kim Murray, Board Secretary
- Chalice Lighting: Pastor AJ
- Land Acknowledgement: Timothy Bishop
- Approval of Minutes for Spring Congregational Meeting
- Financial Report: Clark Huff
- Proposed Goal Budget
- Provide feedback to the 2021/2022 Goal Budget presented by the Finance Commit and the Board
- Approve increasing the COSM term to two three year terms with a maximum of three terms.
- Remove the word “trust” from the Endowment and Memorial Fund to provide more flexibility to the (0$) fund.
- Review Proclamation for celebrating Thanksgiving: Melissa Bishop
- Approve Prairie UU being a partner with First Unitarian Society of Denver in ordaining Jen Simon in the Spring 2021 (Tentatively Virtual service on May 15th )
INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION ITEMS:
- Review and provide feedback to the Revised Nomination Committee roles and responsibilities: COSM members.
- Introduce the new Inclusion and Diversity Advocate who will work with the Nomination Committee and the Board Personnel Committee.
- COSM Presentation on Prairie UU Visioning, Widening the Circle of Concern, and Associates Plan.
- Introduction and roles of the new Community Safety Advocates:
Calisse Weidner: Pandemic Safety
Bill Baird: Cyber Safety
Bill Baird: Personal Safety
Community Safety for Sexual Misconduct: To Be Determined
Extinguish the Chalice: Pastor AJ
Meeting Adjourned: Vivian, President